Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Working on tower defense

I had the logic of this tower defense done for several years now. Recently I've decided to clear all unfinished games and this one is the first. Its tower defense game with abstract programmer's art(very ugly art) - vector shapes running around. The enemies are triangles, squares, circles and stars and the turrets are a bit more complicated.
There are only four levels for now although its easy to add more levels. The enemies are pre-planned, now I would use a function to generate enemies but I've decided to use as much of the old logic as I can.

Currently the game is up for bidding at fgl(flashgamelicense) but I don't expect much as its not well polished game.


Edit: The game is now available here - Control Center TD.

No comments :

Post a Comment