Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Spider Solitaire Relax for Android

Yet another solitaire in my solitaire relax series - Spider Solitaire is one of the most popular solitaire games - with one suit its relatively easy but with four suits its almost impossible for me. The spider as a background can be changed to something else so don't feel threatened - I hate spiders but I can't harm them and they are living peacefully at home. We have one big spider in our bathroom and her name is Penka - she is my inspiration for the Spider and Spiderette solitaires.

You can get Spider Solitaire Relax from the android play store - Spider Solitaire 

HTML5 version will be available in few days at this site for mobile browser games.

Edit: HTML5 version is ready, you can play it here Spider Solitaire.


No comments :

Post a Comment