Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Klondike and Alaska Solitaires for android


Klondike Solitaire is one of the most played solitaire games at all time. Its easy to solve and great way to spend some time waiting or relaxing with your phone. As a solitaire maniac I had to make my version of it. Also as I like cats I had to add many cat photos as backgrounds, so the players can enjoy it even more.

Here you can get Klondike Solitaire Relax for Android.

And here you can play HTML5 version of the game - Klondike HTML5.

The game is made with HTML5, Phaser and Cordova. This is going to be my favorite combination for simple, 2D android and not only android games. Working with phaser is easy and then exporting it to android is not something complex, overall project time is really short.



Also it has some nice features making animations like this really easy. I choose this one as the win animation but its a bit heavy on mobile so the mobile version is a bit edited and with less cards moving around.








  Alaska Solitaire is another of my favorite solitaires but its actually pretty hard to solve. It was very hard to test the win screen. If you like to challenge yourself here is a link to get it from the play store.

Alaska Solitaire Relax on play store

HTML5 version will be available in few days.

No comments :

Post a Comment