Sunday, April 19, 2015

Solitaires, spring and some courses

Its hot outside and I must finish several solitaire games for 100solitaires.com. Working is not as fun when you want to be outside and play.
Anyway solitaires are extremely fun and addicting genre and I wanted to work on some similar project for some time.

Maybe I am masochist but instead of having some free time recently I am using all my time to study. Currently I've started several courses at coursera and I want to start a bit more.



  • Programming Mobile Services for Android Handheld Systems: Concurrency - very interesting course. My future plans are strongly related to Android so this course is extremely important for me.
  • Introduction to Finance - as a finance idiot I need this one. You can see some fundamental principles and I hope it can help me some day when I'll be super rich.
  • Introduction to Marketing - this one is to learn to sell my services better. Most of the time this skill is the one making money, not the programming. You may have amazing skills or product but if you can't promote it you won't make money from it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment