Tuesday, July 22, 2014

About to start an Indiegogo campaign

Our campaign

We are making the final touches of our first Indiegogo campaign. The goal is to get enough funds to finish great strategy tower defense game with lots of fun stuff in it. Our team - we are two persons team - me - developer and my friend - an artist. We've made a lot of things already but we need some time and funds to finish it. We need funds for licenses, resources, music, hosting and to support our selves. It will be great if we can reach and pass the goal and if we do I'll make big party to celebrate it.


About the game

It is flash tower defense game set in space. Countless war machines, robots and ships are invading your base and you must use some turrets to destroy them and alter their path.


About the developer

I like to play all kind of games but strategies are my favorites! You can try some of my other games at the flash game section of this site.





Edit: We will launch the campaign later this year as we have some other work to do.

No comments :

Post a Comment